After a quiet March they seem to be rolling in now. I spent half an hour calling Elvira E44YL on 15m SSB but my 100w didn’t seem to get to Palestine athough I could hear her reasonably well on a noisy band (the loudest I’ve heard any Palestinian station recently). Then she went QRT after no-one working her for a few minutes. Propagation must have been fairly poor with no pile-up. Then a HB9 spotted her on 15m RTTY. The frequency was wrong but I eventually found a weak signal that I could decode intermittently. 10 minutes of trying and bingo – up popped my callsign and report on the screen. My work on modifying my rigblaster was quickly reaping rewards.